Today - Caroline Philips
If you are interested in the cost of IVF in Europe it probably means that you have checked out IVF prices at home and are perhaps a little shocked by what you find. Can egg donation treatment really cost eight, nine or ten thousand pounds a go? Having...
21. 7. 2016 - Denisa Francis
The two week wait is the time between embryo transfer and finding out whether you are pregnant. This part of the cycle that involves waiting to hear the "news" may be exhausting and agonising and it is not unusual to feel a bit isolated and insecure,...
16. 6. 2016
Malin Stenberg was only 15 when she was told she had been born without a womb and would therefore never carry a child of her own. But now she has spoken of the magic of motherhood after becoming the world’s first woman to have a baby with a womb transplant.
We provide excellent, individual care in a pleasant and intimate environment for patients who are looking for "fertility treatment abroad" (including ICSI, PISCI, PGD, PGS, egg donation, sperm donation).
We provide hormonal screening and other tests and examinations such as AMH, sperm count, sperm DNA fragmentation. These tests are completed without the need to leave the premises of the sanatorium.
On the same grounds as the sanatorium there is a pharmacy, Imalab laboratories, hotel Tomášov and restaurant.
The Clinic of Reproductive Medicine and Gynaecology
This modern, private facility in Zlín has been operating for more than 15 years. We have a great success at diagnosis and treatments of male and female infertility using all available methods and techniques of assisted reproduction ( in vitro fertilization (IVF), micromanipulation (ICSI), PICSI, assisted hatching (AH), extended embryo cultivation, microsurgical sperm retrieval for IVF/ICSI (MESA, TESE), egg donors program, sperm DNA fragmentation, preimplantation genetic diagnostics (PGD), PGS, cryopreservation of gametes and embryos within the assisted reproduction program, use of donated gametes (sperm, oocytes) including embryo donation.
Andrological consultation with a sperm bank, insemination from partner or donor, cryopreservation of sperm for men treated for oncological diseases.
The therapeutic treatment of endometriosis, hyperprolactinemia and other endocrinopatias.
The clinic places emphasis on the personal approach while providing a comprehensive service.
Quality of care is guaranteed
- Very good long-term results of all methods comparable to a world class workplace.
- Qualified experts.
- Certified quality system ISO 9001.
- The Clinic of Reproductive Medicine and Gynaecology in Zlín has been certified according to European Quality standards with norm ČSN EN ISO 9001:2009.Specializing in providing patient care in the field of reproductive medicine and gynaecology.
- IVF Laboratory is accredited according to ISO 15189.
- Czech Institute for Accreditation 04/29/2012 had issued certificate of accreditation based on assessment of compliance accreditation requirements of ISO: 2007 and after finding that the medical laboratory is qualified for objective and independent activities in the scope of accreditation, ie examination of andrology laboratory for in-vitro fertilization.
- By meeting the stringent European directives tissue authorized audit SIDC and then deciding to permit the activities of the tissue establishment.